7

Thanks Yall!!!

That means "Thank you all" in Southern slang!
Thank you to all my followers and fellow bloggers. My "Little" blog has hit
FOLLOWERS!!
I have achieved my goal to help other educators in their art endeavors. Whether you teach Kinders, art, or are a stay at home parent I appreciate your support.  
Big thanks to Ren at Dali's Moustache for becoming my 100th follower! Also, a shout out to Ms. Amy who teaches Kindergarten from my hometown for being a very faithful follower so I have heard from a source :)
I have been really busy these past few weeks and have not been able to blog. I have been working with a wonderful student teacher as well.
(Mrs. Matthews in action)
I will have more to blog about when I have more time.
Here's a sneak peak! 


Hide-n-Seek Animals
 1st grade Self Portraits 
 Laurel Burch Cats
 Picaso Faces
 4th Castles 
 2nd Big Fat Hens
Stay Tuned!

7 comments:

Chesterbrook Academy Elementary said...

Congratulations on your 100 followers!

Janie B said...

Congratulations! Isn't it fun?

Angie said...

Congratulations on 100!

Phyl said...

Let me add another congrats on reaching 100! What did we all do before we started blogging?

Jacquelien said...

Congratulations!! I became my 100th follower on my Dutch blog too yesterday!

Kristyn DeMint said...

Great work!!! Us art teachers appreciate you :)

Hannah- Art.Paper.Scissors.Glue! said...

Congratulations!! Best wishes for continued success!

Back to Top