0

Name, Table, Code

To keep artwork in order I have every student put their 
Name
Table
Code
on the back of their artwork
This tells me that:
Zoey sits at the Blue table and she is in 2nd grade in Mrs. Duke's class.
The Name, Table, Code was taught to me by a Mrs. Pam Hickman that I student taught under. The Code is much easier and faster to write then the teacher's name. Especially for the younger grades. It is also wonderful to be able to tell exactly where each piece of artwork belongs. This is especially true at "Art Show" time! 
Students will write only their 1st name on the bottom right hand corner of their artwork after it is finished.

Students also have their own portfolio. They label their portfolio with their Name and Code. Not the table, as I like to move students around throughout the year.

0 comments:

Back to Top